The Mayan culture has fascinated me since I took some archeology courses in college. And when you experience the ruins up close, it’s amazing to see what they accomplished. The feeling I got was almost indescribable! Standing next to one pyramid in Tikal, I found myself wondering how they were able to build such enormous structures without the aid of modern day equipment.
So, how does this relate to finding your true path in life?
It’s innate in human nature to question our existence. At some point, we start asking ourselves, “Why am I here? What is my purpose”?
The answer to that question is written on your soul. But how do you decode the message?
It took years for archeologists to decipher the Mayan hieroglyphs. Spanish invaders burned the existing Mayan books, called Codex in an attempt to obliterate the Maya beliefs. But the glyphs carved into the stone pyramids were more difficult to erase. They gave true meaning to the phrase “Written in stone”. That means their continued existence has given archeologists the opportunity to decode their message.
Your true path is written in stone on your soul. Decipher it by tuning into what your soul is trying to tell you. Here are some ways you can start decoding your message:
- First, pay attention to how you feel about a person, place or situation. If something doesn’t feel right, even if you don’t know what it is…pay attention. Your body gives you warning signals to steer you down the right path or away from the wrong one. We are beings of vibrational energy and we pick up on the vibrational energy of others.
- Pay attention to what “lights you up”. When something really resonates with your heart, it’s probably the direction you need to go in. For example, if you’re reluctant to go to work each day, your soul is nudging you to find out why. Is there something else you are more drawn to?
- Remember, there are no coincidences. When something keeps showing up or happening, dig deeper into what it’s trying to tell you. Negative experiences may be your soul’s way of pushing you down a different path. You don’t need to understand the full meaning right now. Just consider what you need to change in order to begin the next step on your journey. You can even ask the Universe to give you a particular sign to let you know you’re on the right path.
- Write down your dreams. Dreams may give you information about things you are not aware of on a conscious level. It may be your spirit guides giving you little nudges about what you need to do. Before I go to sleep each night, I ask my spirit guides to help me with problems that have me stuck at the moment. I can’t count the number of times the solution has come to me first thing in the morning!
- Find a way to get in touch with your own spiritual intuition. Try Past Life/Life Between Life Work, reading a book you feel compelled to get, pulling a daily Tarot or Guidance card, taking a course on mindset or even getting a reading with an Intuitive. Check out the things that draw you in. The messages will become clear.
You co-created this life with your higher self and your Divine Blueprint is written on your soul. When you learn to decode your message, you will find your true path and purpose.
If you want to learn more about Past Life Regression and Life Between Life Work join Glyph Notes to keep up to date on articles, tips, free stuff and what I have going on!